Important info for the day of the march
You have to play and get great bonuses in neue casinos mit 25 euro bonus ohne einzahlung here. Don’t miss your chance to become more rich. The SDPD is securing and protecting our event. SDWM also has it’s own team of peace-keepers. We ask people to come in peace and to keep the peace. If anything feel unsafe please find a volunteer (wearing navy t-shirts that say “ volunteer” on the back), a security/peace-keeper with a green vest on or a police officer.
- Parking by CCP is mostly garage and lot parking; and very limited street parking
- All parking is first/come first/serve
- Parking by County Admin Bldg is mostly street parking
- Strategy for parking: arrive early, and park near CCP or County Admin Bldg (keep in mind you will have to walk back to your parking location)
- Carpooling and/or public transit is strongly recommended
- There are very few public restrooms near CCP or County Admin Bldg – plan accordingly!
- Possible option: purchase snack to use nearby restaurant restrooms along the route
- Amtrak and the coaster are running
- Trolley: stations close to start and end of the march (strongly recommended)
- Bus: major station on Broadway (middle of march)
- Cab/Uber/ Lyft: all good options
- best drop off/pick up locations:
CCP (start): “A” street between 1st and 3rd
County Admin Bldg (end): Pacific Highway (on the east side of the waterfront park)
information for people with disabilities/mobility challenges:
- Bring your placard
- Come early for street parking and park near preferred location (CCP or County Admin Bldg)
- Downtown garages do not provide any free parking
- If you cannot march, know there are speakers at the beginning and end of the march – assemble at your preferred location to hear the presentations* and participate in the activities
- There are very few accessible public restrooms available – plan accordingly!
- There is limited seating available at the start of the march; no seating is available at the County Admin Bldg.
- ASL interpreters will be available at both the start and end of the march
- Comfortable walking shoes/hat/drinking water
- Weather: expect rain – the march will be held rain or shine! We recommend ponchos instead of umbrellas
- Please do not bring pets to the march unless they are service animals
- Women’s March t-shirts (from any source) are encouraged
- Signs are welcome!
Expect media throughout the march
- If you prefer not to be in a picture or video, step away from the filming area
- If you prefer not to speak to a reporter, simply say no comment
Women’s march attendees
- Everyone is welcome at the march – women, men and children